- Saito S, Howard AA, Reid MJA, Batya E, Scardigli A, Verkuijl S, Nyaruhirira AU, Nash D, “TB diagnostic capacity in sub-Saharan African HIV care settings,” Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, epub, June 22, 2012. DOI: 10.1097/QAI.0b013e3182638ec7.
- Daniel G, et al., “Pilot assessment of supply chains for pharmaceuticals and medical commodities for malaria, tuberculosis and HIV infection in Ethiopia,” Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 2011. DOI:10.1016/j.trstmh.2011.09.008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22093812.
- Harries AD, . . . Schouten EJ, et al. “OR in Malawi: making a difference with cotrimoxazole preventive therapy in patients with TB and HIV,” BMC Public Health July 2011.
- Wells, WA, et al., “Implications of the current TB treatment landscape for future regimen change,” International J of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, June 2011.
- W. A. Wells et al., “TB regimen change in the high burden countries,” International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2010 Dec.; 14:12, pp. 1538-1547.
To read more of our published articles, click here.