- Megan Landes, Monique van Lettow, Richard Bedell, Isabell Mayuni, Adrienne K. Chan, Lyson Tenthani, Erik Schouten, “Mortality and health outcomes in HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected mothers at 18–20 months postpartum in Zomba District, Malawi,” PLoS One 7 (9): e44396. PUBLISHED Sept. 4, 2012.
- Karen Chio, “Effective practices in providing online, in-service training to health service professionals in low-resource settings,” International J of Training and Development 16:3. PUBLISHED September 2012.
- La Rue K. Seims, “Strengthening management and leadership practices to increase health-service delivery in Kenya: an evidence-based approach,” BMC Human Resources for Health PUBLISHED Aug. 29, 2012. http://www.human-resources-health.com/content/pdf/1478-4491-10-25.pdf.
- Kwasi Torpey, Justin Mandala, Prisca Kasonde, Gail Bryan-Mofya, Maximillian Bweupe, Jonathan Mukundu, Chilunje Zimba, Catherine Mwale, Hilary Lumano, Michael Welsh, “Analysis of HIV early infant diagnosis data to estimate rates of perinatal HIV transmission in Zambia,” PLoS One, PUBLISHED Aug. 17, 2012.
- Nancy V. LeMay and Piers Bocock, “Building a national model for knowledge exchange in Malawi: findings from a health information needs assessment,” Journal of Health Communication June 2012, Vol. 17, Suppl. 2, pp. 64-78. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/10810730.2012.666623.
To read more of our published articles, click here.